Membership Anonymous Whistleblowing.
Who needs a membership - an anonymous Whistle-blowing scheme?
- Reporting persons working in the private or public sector
- Persons who have acquired information about infringements in a work-related context.
- Self-employed persons
- Shareholders and persons of the administrative, management, or supervisory organ of an undertaking.
- Non-executive members, volunteers, and trainees (paid and unpaid)
- Any person working under the supervision and direction of contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Persons whose working conditions have ceased or have not yet begun.
- Others, e.g. intermediaries.
A membership Whistleblowing scheme to your business.
Reporting step by step The reporter shall make an alert.
- The alert is screened Within or outside the scope of the scheme Investigation into the whistleblower’s association with the company/ authority.
- Examination/ processing of the report
- Further examination of the substance of the alert.
- Information to the reporter and the reported company/authority – possibly postponement.
- Handling the reported person’s right of access to information about the person concerned.
- The investigation is closed Notification to the police or other authorities
- Possible employment law sanctioning
- Any retention of information in the reported personnel file.
- Deleting data
Signup - easy compliance today
In our basic solution you recieve:
1. Link for whistlblowing to add to your site.
2. Legal support.
3. Procurement support
Ongoing updates and needs to comply are all included in your membership.