Who needs an anonymous Whistle-blowing scheme?
- Reporting persons working in the private or public sector
- Persons who have acquired information about infringements in a work-related context.
- Self-employed persons
- Shareholders and persons of the administrative, management, or supervisory organ of an undertaking.
- Non-executive members, volunteers, and trainees (paid and unpaid)
- Any person working under the supervision and direction of contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Persons whose working conditions have ceased or have not yet begun.
- Others, e.g. intermediaries.
Why you must have a Whistleblowing scheme to your business.
Actions or exceptions:
1. There is illegal and concerns EU acts and the areas regulated by EU law.
2. Actions or exceptions that make it possible to circumvent the purpose of point 2.
Information about infringements
Reporting step by step The reporter shall make an alert.
- The alert is screened Within or outside the scope of the scheme Investigation into the whistleblower’s association with the company/ authority.
- Examination/ processing of the report
- Further examination of the substance of the alert.
- Information to the reporter and the reported company/authority – possibly postponement.
- Handling the reported person’s right of access to information about the person concerned.
- The investigation is closed Notification to police or other authorities
- Possible employment law sanctioning
- Any retention of information in the reported personnel file.
- Deleting data
Internal or external model
Benefits of external model
Internal procedure requirements
Processing of personal data.
REQUIREMENTS for IT Security and Compliance
Signup - easy compliance today
In our basic solution you recieve:
1. Link for whistlblowing to add to your site.
2. Legal support.
3. Procurement support
Ongoing updates and needs to comply are all included in your membership.